At Onboard, ensuring our customers receive the most value for their investment is our #1 priority. The implementation manager is a key member of the customer experience team, reporting directly to the implementation team lead. The implementation manager is responsible for the success of tech amenity deployments, including configuration, training, and program enrollment.
- Welcome new customers and properties to Onboard by facilitating a timely kick-off
- Effectively manage customer expectations by providing clear guidance on required actions and ensuring that the success—measured in return on investment (ROI)—is evident to our portfolio stakeholders
- Project-manage multiple rollouts of new tech amenities to multifamily residential properties and respond to or facilitate customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Update stakeholders—including owners, providers, internal resources, and vendors as necessary—on project status and challenges
- Be an expert in Onboard products, services, customer personas, and our industry (proptech) so you can align customers’ business needs and goals to generate renewal quotes
- Review marketing materials for accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with customer marketing and operations teams to send resident communications at key milestones during the implementation process
- Execute with exceptional attention to detail, incorporating a data-driven approach for financial projections and strategic recommendations
- Meet or exceed core CS KPIs, including but not limited to first time to value, days to project completion, onboarding satisfaction, and other metrics as the process evolves
- Maintain accurate account records, a clean project roster, notes, reports, and the like
- Prior experience with customer success, customer support, project management, or education
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, audits, and other financial performance basics (XLS, CSV, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational and professional communication skills
- Motivated, driven, and results-oriented
- Posses competency in agility, empathy, curiosity, proactive problem-solving, and tech
Onboard serves many of the nation’s largest rental property portfolios and property management companies—with over 150,000 units under contract averaging multiple years in length—providing a steady base of recurring revenue.
Bootstrapped and profitable for its first five years, Onboard raised money for the first time in Q1, 2023, in order to accelerate growth and capture its $4B+ TAM.